Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday- Quiz time

Here it is already March and I am behind on my reviewing, but not to worry, I will soon be posting more.  Things to look for in the coming month:
  • review of the Paleo Approach by Sarah Ballantyne
  • review of Peelu toothpaste and gum
  • review of Santevia water system
  • review of some Flora products
  • and possibly more!
But for now I am going to stick with a quiz to catch up.

Favorite activity of the week:

Well, last night I enjoyed an Essential Oils party.  It was so much fun to have some time to just talk and hang out with some really incredible moms (and a few dads), in addition to an amazing husband and wife team doctors.  It was just...lovely, hilarious, and healing.  The doctor provided hope that my shoulder pain need not be something I deal with for the rest of my life.  I mean...I could deal with it, but it would be so lovely to be rid of the pain. : )

Favorite exercise of the week:
source

Running!  I am so happy to be able to get back into running again.  I have been starting out really slowly in terms of mileage, but it just feels good to be back to running.  

I am still doing a lot of jumping of the trampoline and lifting weights, but it is so nice to be able to change things up. 

Favorite outfit of the week:
I love being able to create a new outfit out of different pieces of clothing.  I am a big fan of layering, but I don't always feel I have the right tools/knowledge to do it correctly.  This week, after nearly pulling out all my clothes and trying to put together an outfit, I managed to create something new with a white top with shirring underneath a looser black top and on top of that a gray heathered wrap.  I stuck with my favorite "pink" cords and I was ready for work.
source
source



Favorite hairstyle of the week:

Favorite drink of the week:
Still stuck on that Kombucha, but I also found out that I like Cacao just as much as Cocoa!  More on that later. : )
 
Favorite new food of the week:
New AND one only?

source


Well, how about my favorite new combo: apple + butter.  So good!
5 things you'd like to do better this week: 
Keep things cleaner...in more ways than one... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc